Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Outsiders Chapter 1 pg 1 ( Singapore Version)

The following story is totally fiction and is a SCOOP original. Copyright is prohibitted.

When I stepped out of the brightness of the glaring lights of the Pasar Malam, I only had two things in my mind: Gurmit Sihgn and 5 dollars to top up my EZ-link card to board bus 85. I was wishing to be like Gurmit Sihgn- he has a bald head and I don't- But I guess I could shave my head anytime I want. I have dark black hair and I style it like a Tomahawk. I wish it was sharper so I could poke the Socs with my hair. I am a Geller- A person who gels the hair too much. Most of my neighborhood rarely cuts their hair and gets scolded by the Socs gang leader- Mary K Valance ( get it?).

I had a long walk home and no money- used it all in TIMEZONE- but I usually walk alone anyway, for no reason except that I like to play Time Crisis by myself. My older brother, Dally, actually wanted to tag along to play too but he came too late- that's why his nickname is Dilly-Dally.

To be continued....

1 comment:

Jannie said...

hahaha. Nice one!! Shave your head bald!! Imagine. :D